Following the latest Government announcement we are having to suspend all party bookings for the foreseeable future and I am doing my best to ease the situation of parents having to postpone parties and my self employed entertainers having no choice but to not work.
For any new clients we are offering online parties, virtual meet and greets, facetime calls and pre recorded messages. More information can be found here.
I know that children are going to be disappointed not to be meeting their character in person and I am arranging personalised character video messages to be sent to all children in the interim period – this means that they will have a special birthday memento that they can keep forever.
We can assure you that when we are in a position to reschedule we will – originally reschedules were limited to within a 12 month period but now we are leaving them open ended, giving you plenty of flexibility to secure venues, etc around arranging your entertainment with us.
I would like to assure you:
- There will be no cancellation fee payable for parties that have been postponed
- We will be seining out personalised messages to children whose party has been postponed
- Your deposit is transferable to a new date with no time limit, and if you would like to put this towards a one to one visit (when we are able) instead of a party that is absolutely fine
- If you would like to convert your booking to a 30 minute online party which is £45 (with one character) you are able to and fees can be added or returned based on the amount of your deposit.
Deposits – Please be aware that deposits are not refundable but we can credit you against future services. Your deposit covers our administrative costs when reserving your date, assets, equipment and any material goods required to provide the party package.
From a personal point of view I am asking for patience, kindness and compassion. I realise that this is an unprecedented and difficult time for the whole of the country but myself and my team are all self employed in the entertainment industry and we have been hit particularly hard.
I am confident that myself and my family will get through this difficult time – I have an amazing support network around me but I would ask all clients bear with us during this time to ensure that we can continue stronger than ever.
I also want to ensure that when this crisis is over we all have something to look forward to. We appreciate your continued support and patience during this difficult period, and wish you and your families good health and plenty of positivity for the coming weeks.
Wishing you all the best
Lots of love
I would also like to address some concerns that you may have:
- We have booked a party with you, what happens if we cannot go ahead? We have currently postponed all parties until we are given the go ahead from the Government. You will not lose your booking fee / deposit if your party has to be postponed and there is no fee for rescheduling.
- My child is going to disappointed their party cannot take place. We appreciate how disappointed you and your child / children will be. If you have had a party postponed with us during this difficult time we will be sending a pre recorded character video for your child to keep as a memento and hopefully make them feel very special until they get to meet their idols face to face.
- When can I reschedule? You can reschedule whenever you want – if the date has to be moved again that is no problem. You are able to postpone to next year as well if that is better for you.
- When will you be accepting party bookings again? You are still able to book a date and time with us – we will pop you in the diary and we will only ask for a booking fee once we are sure your party can go ahead.
- If our party is cancelled will we get our deposit / booking fee back? No, your deposit / booking fee covers all reasonable costs – this includes our administrative costs when reserving your date, assets, equipment, costumes and any material goods required to provide the party package. All bookings for party packages will be transferable to a future date throughout 2020 / 2021 at no penalty and subject to availability.
- I wish to completely cancel my booking due to coronavirus: Our cancellation & refund policy applies and would have been agreed when making a booking with Absolutely Amazing Parties. During these uncertain times and as a gesture of good will your deposit / booking fee and any payment made will be applied to a future booking, throughout 2020 and 2021.
Please feel free to call me with any concerns you may have.