Our Star Wars Parties are now live and filling up faster than the millennium falcon can fly!
The Ultimate Star Wars Experience – Jedi’s in Training. Your Younglings will train in the ways of the Force and put their skills to the test against the Dark Side!
“Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.” – Yoda
Has your Jedi Youngling ever wanted a complete Star Wars experience for their special day by becoming a Jedi Apprentice? Perhaps a lightsaber fight with Kylo Ren himself, or learning how to use the force with a real Jedi Master?
Here’s your Younglings chance to test their skills against the dark side in our interactive Jedi Training Experience.
Our actors to bring to life your childs most wondrous galactic dreams on their birthday! Imagine the amazement on your son or daughters face when they are met with characters they’ve only ever seen at the movies.
Our 2 hour Jedi Training package features Jedi training led by a professional actor, an authentic costumed Storm Trooper and a battle with new villain Kylo Ren. As with all of our parties you can expect a totally professional and memorable party.
All Jedi Younglings attending your party will be provided with a training lightsaber and Jedi Robe (for the duration of the party only) at the end of the party the children, now Padawans, are congratulated on their mastering of the Force then return the training lightsabers and robe, and are given a Jedi Diploma for their participation.
**Please note that bookings must be 11am – 1pm or 3pm – 5pm**
- Up to 30 children (24 is the optimum number)
- 2 actors – 1 Jedi Knight and another actor performing the role of both the Storm Trooper Kylo Ren
- Authentic Costumed Imperial Storm Trooper
- Lightsaber and Jedi robe for all children attending (for the duration of the party only)
- Music of your childs choice plus authentic star wars music
- Bubble Machine
- Basic disco lighting
- Star Wars themed Games
- Quality Prizes for games and Sweet Treats
- Jedi Training and
- Learn the Jedi Code
- Jedi Knight Graduation Ceremony – after completing the Jedi trials your Padawan’s will each graduate to the Jedi Order with a Diploma for each child
- Star Wars Birthday Ceremony – The birthday Youngling will get to walk down the red carpet and presented with their Jedi Diploma and birthday present.
- Jedi Oath
- Characters will present the cake and lead in the singing of Happy Birthday
- Characters will wish your friends goodbye and help in handing out party bags (provided by host)
- Autograph and Photograph opportunities
COST OF PARTY:
Includes all of the above and FREE travel withing 20 miles of NG5 8BD (Nottingham)
Don’t leave it too late! We are generally booking one to two months ahead.. To make a booking please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on 0115 9056224 – for all enquiries.
Travel within 20 miles of NG5 8BD (Nottingham postcode) is *FREE* – Over and above this travel is charged as 45p per mile each way.
Hi Jayne Just wanted to say a big thank you for Ted’s birthday party on Saturday. Adam and Andrew were absolutely fantastic – so professional and kept the kids engaged all the way through. Had so many positive comments from parents – it really was a great party and I will definitely be recommending you guys! Thanks again!
Hi Jayne, just wanted to say how brilliant Jedi Steve and Stormtrooper Dave were at my son Sahib’s party. We absolutely loved it. It really was absolutely amazing, enjoyed by both adults and children. Steve and Dave were amazing and so good with the children. We have had so many compliments about the party from family and friends. Huge thanks to Steve, Dave and yourself.
Hi Jayne, my feedback I would give you is don’t change a thing about your Star Wars parties – it was excellent my son really enjoyed it and all his friends have not stopped talking about it . Adam & Andrew who did the Star Wars party were friendly, kind and made sure every child was part of it and know one was left out . Thank you so much I would recommend you to anyone xx
Alexa had the most fantastic party today!! Thank you so much! Liam and Adam were brilliant and I honestly couldnt have asked for anything better. The children and parents were all raving about it.