HOW TO GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR NEON PARTY
- The room must be completely dark (not pitch black but as close as) – any windows must be covered. This is crucial to ensure that the UV blacklight cannons are effective. The more light that comes into the room the less effective the blacklights will be.
- The closer you are to the black lights the more effective they will be.
- Please ask your guests to wear Neon or white clothes so they glow. Cheap clothes are better as we will be using glow in the dark facepaints that can stain. If anyone has concerns about clothing they must not participate in having any neon paint as it is inevitable (being kids) that it won’t just stay on their face.
- For the first 15 – 20 minutes of the party the DJ will be playing whilst I will be doing very quick neon facepainting. The face painting is just spots and stripes so that the kids glow under the UV lights – so nothing intricate – just war paint!!.
- We bring 100 glow sticks / bracelets with us as part of your party package.
- If you have a playlist / favourite music / favourite games that would be really helpful as we try and prep as much music as possible before hand. Anything goes whether it’s chart or Disney etc.
- We need a minimum of 30 minutes before hand to set up – longer if we can – 45 mins to an hour is ideal.
- Please do not have loose balloons as these are generally used as weapons to whack other kids with and can get out of hand as you can imagine…
Any questions please just give us a ring on 07795 342639.